With advancements in science and technology, it is essential to stay updated with the current trends and have a grip over all new tech events san Francisco. Throughout the year, the San Francisco Bay Area holds numerous conferences and tech events that are attended by many and benefited. Some of the top San Francisco tech events of 2020 are listed below.
PCMA Convening Leaders Meetup
Jan 5th – 8th 2020
Hosted by the San Francisco Travel Association and the Moscone Center.
PCMA is one of the pioneers in the business events industry. Their annual conference is one of the San Francisco tech events that provide business people and startup enthusiasts insight into unique strategies on how to improve business and be successful. This conference also provides a learning experience to its attendees.
- Simon Sinek – Author and organizational consultant
- Bozoma saint john – Chief marketing officer for endeavor
- Gene kranz – Iconic NASA flight control director
- Condoleeza rice – 66th US secretary of state
- David Meade – Business expert and BBC mentalist
- Heather E. McGowan – Future of work strategist, speaker, and advisor
- Holy ransom – Founder and CEO of emergent
- Michael Tchong – Founder of ubercool innovation LLC
Entry Cost: $ 1295
Digital Transformation In Sports Summit
Jan 29th – 30th 2020
Venue: Holiday Inn San Francisco-Golden Gateway
Event organized by open innovation group
The Digital Transformation in Sports Summit at San Francisco tech events provides an understanding of how international and national sports, media, and technology brands can optimally utilize digital technology for improving fan engagement and experience. As the sports industry continues to face rapid change and innovation, organizations will need to embed digital strategy in every aspect of the business.
Speakers: This summit (tech event) has 51 speakers which include
- Alexandra Willis – Head of Communications, Content, and Digital at The All England Lawn Tennis Club (Championships) Limited,
- Carlos Silva is the CEO and league president at World TeamTennis.
AI Assistant Summit
Jan 30th -31st 2020
Venue: Hotel Nikko, 222 Mason St, San Francisco
This technology event in San Francisco bay area AI Assistant summit is a bridge connecting the latest technological research advancements and real-world applications in business and society.
Speakers: There are 100 plus speakers which include
- Rushin Shah – Senior manager, Google
- Vikramjit Mitra – Senior research scientist, Apple
- Nikko Strom – Senior principal scientist, Alexa AI
- Standard pass: $ 1695
- Standard pass plus: $ 1995
Developer Week San Francisco
Feb 12th – 16th 2020
Each year, 8,000+ developers from 70+ countries gather in the SF Bay Area tech event — for DeveloperWeek, which is San Francisco’s largest developer conference to discover the latest in developer technologies, languages, platforms, and tools. Introduction lessons (or advanced tips and tricks) on techniques like VR Dev, Artificial Intelligence Dev, Blockchain Dev, Serverless technology, and more were provided.
- Karl Weinmeister – Developer Advocacy Manager, Google
- Rabimba Karanjai – Research Assistant, Mozilla Research
- Mofizur Rahman – Developer Advocate, IBM
- Premium pass: $ 1595
- Pro pass: $995
Mobile Growth San Francisco Summit 2020
FEB 12th – 13th 2020
This San Francisco tech event meetup helps you to connect with mobile growth and brand marketing professionals. Helps to learn about user acquisition, monetization, retention/engagement, re-engagement as well as data science & analytics. Provides opportunities for long term business relationship
- Scott Dodson, LINGVIST: CGO
- Katherine Lam, GOOGLE: Head of Ecosystem Partnerships – Next Billion Users
- Jeff Roberto, PICSART: VP Growth Marketing
- MGS20 Vendor 7 Agency pack: $5583
- 2020 Global Vendor & Agency Pack $ 5583
- Early Bird Publisher Pass $495
- VIP Vendor & Agency Pass $1995
- VIP Publisher Pass $895
- Early Bird Vendor & Agency Pass $1395
RSA SF Conference
Feb 24th – 28th 2020
One of the largest cybersecurity conferences in the world is held in San Francisco. The theme of the RSA Conference 2020 is “Human element.” This conference helps to rope in thousands of your peers, by offering hundreds of opportunities to learn from the industry’s most respected experts, and by exposing you to the latest cutting-edge solutions. You will also find plenty of opportunities for hands-on-experiences at this tech event.
- Rohit Ghai, President RSA
- Steve Grobman, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, McAfee
- Wendy Nather, Head of Advisory CISOs, Cisco
- Suzanne Spaulding, Senior Advisor CSIS
- Full conference pass: onsite: $900
Code Beam SF Tech Event
March 5th -6th 2020
Code BEAM SF works to bring the best minds in the Erlang and Elixir communities together to help developers learn from leading experts about VM implementations.
- Brooklyn Zelenka – Programs with functions λ co-founder and chief scientist at FISSION
- Jessica Kerr – Symmathecist, in the medium of code.
- Avdi Grimm – Author of Ruby programming books and recipient of the Ruby Hero Award.
SaaStr Annual 2020
March 10th, 2020
SaaStr Annual, which is one of the largest tech events at San Francisco, has been rescheduled and merged with an existing fall event, “SaaStr Bi-Annual,” to take place in September 2020.
The Annual is the largest non-vendor conference in the world, uniting the global SaaS community both online and off.
Strata Data Conference Tech Summit
March 15th, 2020
Strata Data & AI in San Jose, which was to start on March 15, is being merged with their Strata Data & AI in New York event taking place September 14–17, 2020, and transferring San Jose attendee registrations and sponsorships to join them there at no additional cost.
This conference brings together the most influential business strategists, developers, and analysts in data and AI together to shape the future of their businesses and technologies. It provides career opportunities for data professionals.
ABM Innovation Summit
March 17th, 2020
The 2020 ABM Innovation Summit stands canceled due to COVID 19. ABM decided to go virtual for their keynote address where CMO Peter Isaacson, CEO Gabe Rogol, VP of Product Marketing Phil Hollrah, and VP of Product Seth Myers shared insights around the theme of the event, “ABM Next,” virtually. They also discussed the latest product launches from Demandbase.
EmTech Digital SF
March 23rd to 25th 2020
EmTech Digital 2020 will be conducted as a virtual conference. The theme for this year is TRUST. This conference will provide an insight into the technical, ethical, and strategic AI deployment issues faced by organizations. The speakers will also discuss the last year’s advances in AI technology.
- Freda Polli – CEO, Pymetrics
- Francesca Rossi – AI Ethics Global Leader, IBM
- Richard Socher – Chief Scientist, Salesforce
- Vincent Vanhoucke – Principal Scientist, Google
ImageCon San Francisco tech events
April 22, 2020
ImageCon is Cloudinary’s 2-day user conference, which was supposed to be held in San Francisco. This tech event in San Francisco gives an idea of media management and ways to accelerate image and video management projects.
As a result of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), ImageCon 2020 stands postponed.
Red Hat Summit in San Francisco
April 28th -29th 2020
Red Hat Summit is a virtual summit where IT leaders join in one platform to speak through live sessions and provide an understanding of Linux, cloud, automation and management, container, and Kubernetes technologies.
- Paul Cormier – President and CEO, Red Hat,
- Scott Guthrie Executive Vice President, Microsoft Cloud + AI Group
- Eric Karsten – Director, Enterprise Architecture & Emerging Technologies, Ford Motor Company
Next year’s event will be held from April 13–15, 2021, at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC) in Boston, Massachusetts.
Think 2020 SF
May 6th – 7th 2020
Think 2020 is one of the leading workplace tech conferences. This year due to COVID – 19, Think Digital 2020 is happening as a digital event.
- Arvind Krishna – Chief executive officer, IBM
- Ginnie Rometty – Executive chairman, IBM
- Jim Whitehurst – President IBM
Pulse Bay area tech event
May 13th – 14th 2020
Pulse is the most significant event in the Customer Success movement. Every year this tech event takes place in the San Francisco Bay Area. This year it is diving into a new strategy of digital experience.
- Nick Mehta – CEO, Gainsight
- Kevin Meeks – VP, Customer Success Management and Renewals, Splunk
- Melissa Perri – Founder and CEO, Produx Labs
May 18th – 21st 2020
The world’s largest conference focusing on programmatic media and marketing provides an all-new virtual experience.
- Dennis Buchheim – President, IAB Tech Lab
- Bryant Garvin – CMO, Groove Life
- Kevin Whitcher – VP & General Manager, Measurement, Oracle Data Cloud
WSJ Tech Health Sf conference
June 2, 2020
The Wall Street Journal’s second health technology conference, which was scheduled to be held at San Francisco bay area, will be held as a virtual event on the scheduled date.
- Kevin Systrom – Co-Founder, Instagram
- Robert M. Califf – M.D, Head of Clinical Policy and Strategy, Verily Life Sciences and Google Health, Alphabet – U.S. Commissioner of Food and Drugs (2016-2017)
- David C. Rhew – M.D, Chief Medical Officer and Vice President, Healthcare, Microsoft
June 10th – 12th 2020
Virtual experience program August 31st – September 3rd, 2020
Rosenfeld Media started producing Enterprise UX in 2015—in partnership with Rackspace, which hosted the conference at their San Antonio headquarters. This virtual program will provide you with high-quality content to lead your organization in this fast-paced world.
- Tricia Wang – Co-founder, Sudden Compass
- Sara Asche Anderson – Senior Director, Customer Experience Design & Research, Best Buy
- Sharon Bautista – Staff User Experience Researcher, Mozilla
- Future dates of Enterprise experience: June 9-11, 2021, and June 8-10, 2022, San Francisco, CA.
SPARK AI Bay Area SUMMIT
June 22 – 26 2020
The sessions and training at this conference will cover data engineering and data science content, along with giving an insight into the current trends in AI technology. Learn how to build reliable data lakes using Apache Spark and also how to deploy data and AI technologies and see growth.
- Nate Silver – Founder, FiveThirtyEight.com
- Prof. Jennifer Chayes – Associate Provost, Division of Computing,Society (CDSS)
- François Chollet – Creator of Keras, Google
- Ali Ghodsi – Co-founder & CEO, Original Creator of Apache Spark™
- Conference pass – General – Free
- VIP – $99
TechCrunch Disrupt San Francisco tech events
Sep 14 – 16, 2020
TechCrunch Disrupt San Francisco tech events will happen in San Francisco between September 14th to 16thh, 2020. For those who cannot travel due to the COVID – 19 pandemic, TechCrunch has come up with a Digital version. Disrupt provides startup enthusiasts with a platform to share their talents with entrepreneurs. Disrupt also increases the chances of meeting like-minded people of the tech ecosystem.
- Brian Ascher – Partner, Venrock
- Cyan Banister – Partner, Founders Fund
- Seth Besmertnik – Founder & CEO, Conductor
- Disrupt Digital Pro Pass – $245
- Disrupt digital pass: Free
- Student & Government / Non Profit Innovator Passes – $295 & $495
Frontiers sf tech events by Slack
September 23-24, 2020
Frontiers is an annual customer conference by Slack. This year it will be held as a virtual event. This tech event provides an idea on how to increase the productivity of your company. Expert-led workshops and exclusive product announcements are promised at this event. Developers also get the opportunity for hands-on experience in all parts of the app development process.
- Early bird: $595
- Standard: $795
- Onsite: $1195
VMworld US Sf meetup
September 28, 2020
VMWorld turns digital, and it emphasizes on a software-driven business. You can learn how to apply VMware tips to solve today’s challenges and also gain knowledge about the changing trends in the IT sector.
VMworld US 2021 will be held from August 29 – September 2, 2021, at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA.
Open Data Science Conference West
Oct 26th – 30th, 2020
ODSC West is one of the largest conferences, which is community focussed. ODSC provides an insight into the current advancements in AI and data science.
- Tom M. Mitchell – Ph.D. Professor & Interim Dean – School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University
- Yashesh A. Shroff – Ph.D. Lead Strategy Planner for AI ecosystem enabling, Intel
- Sijun He – Machine Learning engineer, Twitter Cortex
- Conference/ Training pass: $349
- Super Early Bird Price: $499
- Silver: $1663
- Gold: $2997
Future of FinTech Sf
Nov 16 – 18, 2020
The Future of Fintech is an exclusive gathering in the San Francisco Bay Area. This tech event brings together executives of financial institutions and active investors to talk about the current economic scenario and its services and where it is headed.
- Pierpaolo Barbieri – Founder and CEO, Ualá
- Joanne Bradford – President, Honey
- Bin Ru Tan – CEO (APAC & UAE), OneConnect
- Anand Selva – CEO of US Consumer Banking, Citigroup
Banks/ Brokerage/ Insurance/ Investor/ VC – US$2495
Bonus: The 7 Biggest Technology Trends In 2020 Everyone Must Get Ready For Now: